f

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

A New Terrific 'T' Winner and The Easy-Check Winner

I am so sorry to say that Kelly, the winner of Londa's Terrific 'T' Pattern never claimed her prize :( 



But...one person's loss is another's gain. I pulled a new name and the winner of the pattern is...


Book Woman!!!! Congratulations. Please email me at sewbussted@yahoo.com so I can pass the info on to Londa and she can then get your pattern out to you.

Next on our giveaway agenda is the fabulous new tape measure, Easy-Check.


And the winner is...



Lucy Wynne!!! Congratulations Lucy. Again, please email me at sewbussted@yahoo.com with your mailing info so I can get your new tape measure in the mail.

If you would like to give the new Easy-Check tape measure a try, you can find them HERE in Helen Haughey's Esty shop. It's a tool that is well worth adding to your sewing toolbox.   

I'm so excited as yesterday, I did 2 interviews for the Sewbussted's Material Witness series. The next episode will be posted this upcoming Friday, so stay tuned!

I'm taking a bit of a physical and mental health day today. You'll see in the videos that the sinus infection and lack of sleep really did a number on me. My eyes are so swollen. I didn't realize how swollen until I saw the videos. So a little rest is most definitely on the agenda.

Have a wonderful day!
Rhonda  



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners.
    Rhonda, I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ginger. I'm feeling much better, just need to catch up on some rest 😊

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Angela. I'm fine, just the residual effects of having had a major sinus infection.

      Delete