f

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

The Wednesday Showcase

Happy Wednesday All!!! Yep, it's me :), an actual post!

I love a little something funny. A friend of mine sent the picture below to me this morning and I just had to share it. As ingenious as it is, I don't think I would like to be a guest in this house! But, it did make me laugh :)



I was recently doing a little cleaning up of my blogroll. It always breaks my heart when I see that someone has decided to no longer blog. After a year of no blogging, I figure that that they have given up and I remove the address from the blogroll. 

Sometimes though, I am quite happy to see that they have not given up blogging, but have just changed their blog address. So many of you are moving over to Word Press.

Just in case you have missed out on a few new addresses, I thought I would give you a quick update.

Farhanna of Sew Fashionably Modest is no longer blogging at http://farhanasews.blogspot.com/. You can now find her at her sleek and pretty blog, Secret Garden Studio. Farhanna loves to sew, but her passion is design and drafting, so be sure to pop over and check out her blog.

Another change is Virginia, of Virginia's Sew Blessed Daughter. She too has moved over to a Word Press site and you can find her blog HERE.

Marcy Tilton has also moved. You can now find her fabulous website at MarcyTilton.com. Be sure to pop over if you haven't already. Marcy Tilton has a contest running where you can win $1000.00 in fabric!!!! And...just for entering the contest, you will be given a 10% discount on any fabric purchase. 

I have a very hectic weekend coming up, but after that, my schedule will slow down, a bit anyway. I'm looking forward to connecting with all of you a little more.

Have a wonderful day!
Rhonda



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

10 comments:

  1. That "bed" is so funny! But hey a good way to store bins out of sight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you imagine the nightmare of having to move everything to try and find something?!!

      Delete
    2. Sheesh! Not without some kind of program or schematic! :D

      Delete
  2. Thank you for always sharing these other bloggers, I always find new ones to follow that inspire me! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks La Vonda. It's always my attention to spread a little kindness around the Internet :)

      Delete
  3. i was featured last year on your Wed showcase . I've changed my blood name to MaryEllenSews.blogspot.com
    Thanks for all your inspiration !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary Ellen! I will update your info.

      Delete
    2. All taken care of. You should find your blog address in the Wednesday Hall of Fame blog roll :)

      Delete
  4. That pic is great Rhonda. I've posted it on our FB group & credited you. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is just to original. Enjoy your weekend even though it will be busy.

    ReplyDelete