The second bundle for Sewing Indie Month is up and ready to go and there are so many wonderful patterns in this bundle.
The queen of the no waste pattern, Soma Patterns, is out with a brand new coat. The pattern has not been released to the public and the only way you can get it now is to purchase the pattern bundle.
So here's the deal
Pay what you want for the bundle! The more you pay, the more rewards you'll receive.
- Pay $25 or more to get the VNA Top, 6101 Fit & Flare Skirt, Bess Top, Nettie Dress & Bodysuit, and Pinot Pants.
- Pay $32 or more to get the Walkley Vest & Dress and Jasper Sweater & Dress.
- Pay $38 or more to get the Nautilus Swimsuit, the NEW Kinga Skirt, and the NEW April 1962 Coat.
Pay at least $38.00 and you get all the patterns included in the pattern bundle. I think that's an incredible deal! Click HERE to shop.
Remember the Kinga Skirt by Kate & Rose and the April 1962 Coat by SomaPatterns are brand new patterns that are being released with the bundle. During the sale you can only buy them as part of the bundle.
- The sale will run from Tuesday September 1st through Thursday September 10th.
- 20% of bundle proceeds will be donated to Women for Women, which helps women dealing with violence, marginalization, and poverty due to war and conflict.
- Sewing Indie Month (SIM) is a month-long celebration of indie sewing patterns where designers collaborate to bring you fun blog posts and informative tutorials. This year SIM is taking place in September. It's accompanied by a sewalong contest with fantastic prizes. Since the patterns in the SIM Bundle 2 are mostly knits, this sale gives you time to make quick projects for the contest while supporting small women-owned businesses and raising money for charity.
Now, pop over to Sewing Indie Headquarters to read all about the contest and prizes that are included with this month long celebration. Just click HERE!