f

Sunday, April 1, 2012

La Petite Robe Noire - Mon nouveau parfum


Good Morning Everyone, or afternoon as it may be. No Sunday Brunch today. I made a very simple breakfast this morning. We were out to dinner with friends last night, so simple was on the menu this morning.
A few weeks back Folie De Mode of  http://foliedemode.blogspot.com/ posted this little video. Like  a small child who loves something so much that they play it over and over, I too have played this again and again and each time it makes me smile!!
This morning Marie-Noelle of http://lamachinacoudre.blogspot.com/ posted a lovely video of a tailor at work.
If you aren't a follower of these two blogs, I strongly urge you to follow along as these two French girls find the most the most wonderful videos and post them to their blogs. For me they are like little mini vacations.
Wishing you all a lovely Sunday.



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Rhonda, I am glad you enjoyed the video as I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting the Guerlain video, and the links to the others. I've added both French blogs to my blog roll. Great reading and watching there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HE?HE?thanks Ronda,so happy you like the video from Guerlain,perfume of France...
    And very pleased that you speak about my little blog and our passion:sewing,fashion,meeting people.

    ReplyDelete