Master Sewing and Design Certification Program

▼

Pages

▼

Thursday, March 17, 2016

The Perfect Travel Dress Now Available On Video

So many of you enjoy tutorial videos. They can really be an added bonus to a written tutorial.
I received an email from Sew News announcing that the episode I did on the Perfect Travel Dress is now available as a download for only $1.99. The Perfect Travel Dress is the second most downloaded tutorial of all the Fabulous Free Pattern Friday pieces that I have done. Amazing! So with that in mind, I thought you might like the info on the video download. Just click HERE for all the info. From 3/17/2016 to 3/19/2016, use promo code 15GREEN and receive 15% off your purchase!
If you are one of the few who has not seen the tutorial for the Perfect Travel Dress, just click HERE.
Happy Traveling!
Rhonda

2 comments:

  1. Totally excited to try this and perfect timing. I'm a slow sewer and have Paris and Barcelona coming up in April. I want to pack uber light so I have room to bring new clothes home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, a trip to Paris and Barcelona. Lucky, lucky you. Wishing you a wonderful trip!

      Delete