f

Monday, August 27, 2012

Monday Morning Inspiration

I recently had the opportunity to attend a fashion show where a number of the new pieces from Fendi were showcased. Wow, are they fabulous! This is the year to dig out your leather pieces and any fur pieces that you have in your stash and utilize them.
The video below is the 2012/2013 Fall/Winter fashion show. Sadly, there is a glitch at the six and a half minute mark and the video stops. I looked and looked to try and find another to no avail. So I decided to go ahead and include it today so that you can at least see a little of the collection on the runway.

I've included many of the pieces from the collection. I must say that there is little that I don't love. Time to get the sewing machine into full drive mode!

Check out the back of the belt in the picture above.
Hope you enjoyed the show.
Wishing you all a wonderful week.
Rhonda



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

4 comments:

  1. Wwo- I'm totally loving these shapes! The sleeves are wonderfui- I need to get good at this sewing thing so i can copy that blue coat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're there! Go for it. I know you can do it!!

      Delete
  2. Hmm..I can't say I like this range much. The styling is a little dark and hard edged, but some of the coats and jackets have very interesting design features.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I'm a little crazy, but there isn't much in the collection that I wouldn't wear!! The collection is a little hard and I guess that's part of why I like it so much.

      Delete