f

Monday, October 3, 2011

Monday Morning Inspiration

My October Vogue arrived a week or so ago and I had not had time to go through it. Yesterday was the day. So with a nice cup of tea and some pillows behind my back, off I went.

I love this add from Prada. The jackets and skirts are great, but check out the boots, snake skin.

It seems that snake skin is everywhere. What a great pair of pants. Have you noticed that waistlines are creeping back up to the waist?
Now if you can't afford Prada, Nine West has a great pair of shoes. Not real snake skin, but who cares? They look great and they also have a matching bag.
 The bag in the above picture is actually two types of snake skin sewn together. Wonderful.
The boots in the above picture remind me so much of the booties that were worn in the 60's. So fun, and the bag is great as well.
Another pair from Oscar De La Renta. Suede and Curly lamb. Check out the tights. Wow! Do you dare?
I just had to include this picture. The coat is made from goat hair. It would definitely be a show stopper.
 I love this ad from Balenciaga. What a great back drop for the shoes.
I am in love with these boots. They're from Pierre Hardy. I noticed that they did not include the price. Oh well, it's nice to dream.
 Ferragamo is now decorating the soles of their shoes. Look at the herringbone on the bottom. Love it.
Who says that matchy, matchy doesn't work? I love the pinstripe dress with the pinstripe shoes. This is also from Ferragamo. The soles on these shoes also have the herringbone pattern on the soles.

 I must see the front of this dress from Donna Karan. The back is sensational!
 The shoulder detail is beautiful.
 Such a  fun skirt.
 You can get a little tool at Joann's that will make a similar lace as is in this skirt.
What an interesting skirt! The only information that is given is that the skirt is available at "select" Louis Vuitton boutiques. They give the price of the cashmere sweater, so I guess, if you have to ask....... Again, it's nice to dream. But I really think that this is doable in some type of easily attainable product. Something to get the creative juices working on this Monday morning.
Have a wonderful week!
Rhonda



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

1 comment:

  1. Rhonda, You pick the best things! What do you think the last skirt is made from? Also, the goat hair coat looks similar to the 'hair weaving hair' jacket that Kenneth King made. Great choices!

    ReplyDelete