f

Monday, August 24, 2015

Monday Morning Inspiration/Black, White, and Red For Fall

I love the combination of black, white and red. It's always fresh, and great for anytime of the year, whether it's spring, summer, fall or winter. The pieces that I'm sharing this morning are from a Vogue article that was actually printed last year. But the shapes are really timeless, so I thought you might like to take a look. I think I need to copy the red scarf in the second picture!
Black on black is always a little difficult to see, so I thought I would try and findthe top and see what it really looks like, It's from Simone Rocha.
Simone Rocha Jersey Frill Short Sleeve Top
Simone Rocha Jersey Frill Short Sleeve Top (see more ruffle tops)
And here are the pants.
Simone Rocha Jersey Frill Trousers
Here's the scarf that I would like to copy. Look closely and you'll see that her hand is actually in a pocket. 
White with a pop of black is always great.
A little low cut for most of us, but I do like the sweep of the skirt and the surprise of the cream underside.
Now this is a style that I think just about anyone could wear and look fabulous in.
Such an interesting design.
This dress is from Prada.
Absolutely love this. A wonderful wrap skirt with black on the underneath side,and a great wrap jacket.
Sadly, I wasn't able to find a better picture of the top pictured below. It's from Narcisco Rodriguez. Very architectural.
A silk and leather cutout top from Louis Vuitton. I think I would forgo the hip cutouts!!!
While looking for the ruffled Simone Rocha top, I came across this top from Marni. Fun design. I included the black and the grey so you can see the lines.

So throw on a little red before you pop out the door and have a fabulous day!!!



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

11 comments:

  1. I, too, love black, white and red. These engineering ruffles are fabulous, too. Love the last top especially!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these. Especially the wrap skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your inspiration posts are always so...well, inspirational, Rhonda! I do luv that red scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great uses of solid colors these demonstrate. Thanks, Rhonda. Can't wait to see your red scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! Love those circular flare ruffles! They give such amazing architectural flow, while still being feminine and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these posts. Thanks for putting them together every Monday

    ReplyDelete
  7. As always, you have the most astonishing photos! Thanks for the pics. If you showed only the type of clothing I wear every day, they would be knit tops and pants.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Black and white are such a great, classic combinations. They combine to show off the structure of these incredible frocks. I love the Louis Vuitton top - in leather no less. To Die For. Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the black and top with cape sleeves and the long cut away tunic with the turtle neck is perfectly elegant.

    ReplyDelete