f

Monday, September 16, 2013

Monday Morning Inspiration

Good Morning! and welcome to a brand new week. It's a cool fall morning in Chicago. I have a meeting to attend this morning and I am breaking out my first fall outfit of the season. So happy to be able to layer garments once again. Today I have one of the last two Ungaro fabric swatch books to share with you. This one is the Fall/Winter 1988/89 collection. This collection truly embraces Ungaro's signature style, large shoulders, nipped waists, lots of shirring and incredible fabric pairings. I've included a few more of the fabric swatches with this group as you'll see, some of them are quite unique. So grab a cup of coffee, or if you are like me, a cup of tea and scroll though.






 I especially like the black and white wool below.











 Another interesting pairing of fabrics.








 I think this fabric pairing is especially interesting.

 



Have a wonderful day!
Rhonda



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment