f

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

An Animal Friendly Fur Coat

If you thought that in order to have a fur coat, an animal would have to be killed, take a look at this. The video is quite short, only a minute, but I'll warn you, I've watched 10 times already!!



A friend of mine sent this to me and I just had to share it. Isn't it incredible?!!
I'll be back later today with a little tutorial on something I did over the weekend. See you later!
Rhonda



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

4 comments:

  1. That was great - how do you train a bunch of ferrets to do that? I have two pet chinchillas and could never get them to just sit together let alone do that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watched it a number of times just to make sure I saw what I saw. I can't get my dog to come when I call her!!

      Delete
  2. Wow! We used to have a cat who liked to pretend being a "fur collar" - but only when he wanted, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, had to watch twice. You really can't tell they are animals until they actually jump off!

    ReplyDelete